View All Toyota JobsToyota
The primary responsibility of this role is to research next generation data and machine learning technologies and defining new platforms for connected and mobility services.
Reporting to the Chief Architect, the person in this role will support the R&D Infotech Lab department’s objective to [research emerging data and ML technologies to design and build next generation data and ML platforms for advanced mobility services.
- Research emerging technologies and apply them to design and build next gen data and ML platforms.
- Define research goals and tasks for data and ML platforms strategy, architecture, and roadmaps.
- Conduct POC and benchmarking to validate data and ML architecture patterns and prove out the technology stack.
- Define use cases for data and machine learning platforms and establish research collaborations with leading experts, partners, university and industry.
- Ability to show flexibility, initiative, and innovation when dealing with ambiguous and fast–paced situations
- Experience in research and development of data & machine learning platforms in Petabytes scale with hundreds or thousands of servers
- Strong soft skills including communication, leadership, and consulting
- Masters or Doctorate in Computer Science or related fields with specialization in statistics, data or machine learning
- Strong work ethic, strive to satisfy stakeholders, and possess ability to operate independently and timely with minor supervision
- Highly proficient at machine learning and data infrastructure and a track record to drive rapid prototyping and design for data and machine learning platforms
- Strong experience in technology research, assessment and evaluation demonstrated through patents in data and machine learning platforms at large enterprises
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A