Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
- Create technical reports that detail the results of evaluations.
- Support material development for catalyst and motor technologies.
- Propose testing and data analysis improvements to improve efficiency.
- Collaborate with design engineering and suppliers to satisfy material requirements for implementation.
- Coordinate the evaluation Li-ion battery cell technologies.
- Continuously reviewing industry trends and competitive landscape to identify new ways to delight our customers.
- Demonstrated experience in a team environment
- Bachelor of Science Degree (or higher) in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Microsoft office suite (intermediate experience)
- Engineering experience (co-op or full time)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A