View All Toyota JobsToyota
Toyota’s – Mazda Financial Services Customer Services Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Mazda Financial Services Universal Agent.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the private label departments’ objectives to supporting inbound customer service and collection telephone calls from customers, dealers, and financial institutions.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, the person in this role will support the customer service department’s objective to interact with our valued customers, dealers, and third parties when they have questions or concerns.
- Support various processing functions including but not limited to email, databases, SharePoint, queue management, additional miscellaneous tasks. Attention to detail, process steps, time management, and efficiency are critical skills required to gain success across the broad range of processing tasks completed by the Universal Agent.
- Service customer needs through inbound and outbound calling strategies designed to partner with customers to create solutions to resolve delinquency with an emphasis on mutually beneficial negations and financial solutions.
- Support strong Brand connections with our dealers by answering Dealer and Area Sales Managers inquires via phone and email including but not limited to; titling inquires, originations, lease end, customer inquiries, and program eligibility.
- Utilize resources and effective customer-centric communication to efficiently and accurately resolve inbound customer inquiries including but not limited to; payments, title inquires, account status and maintenance, website questions and registration, as well as general questions.
- Communicates with other workgroups regarding titles, customer service, insurance, and third parties such as DMVs, dealerships, and attorneys for legal accounts.
- Ability to effectively multitask.
- High School Education or Equivalent.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Quick learner who can utilize resources and tools as issues arise during a call.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Previous experience in customer service, retail services, and call center environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and independent, team-oriented, and results-driven.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A