Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
- Research unique customer requests using internal manuals, policies, and guidelines, and promptly reports/refers more complex, non-routine issues to the Customer Service Team Leader for resolution.
- Review customer history and, where appropriate and based on established policies and procedures, waive late charges, grants and processes retail extensions, including processing due date changes, and grants and processes reasonable lease deferrals and makes payment arrangements within the limits of established guidelines.
- Provide accurate payment-related information and processes phone payments and website inquiries in a timely manner.
- Retrieve pay-off information from the system, clearly communicate to the caller the amount and the steps required to complete the transactions, and document information in the system in accordance with established procedures.
- Work with other departments to resolve customer account issues including lockbox investigation of misapplied customer payments, title issues, insurance, collections, end of lease processing, etc.
- Document all activities in a clear and concise manner utilizing the appropriate systems and in accordance with established procedures. Initiates appropriate forms to fulfill customer requests.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, sales, or call center environment preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position.
- PC keyboarding and navigation skills between various programs and systems are required.
- Ability to work evening shifts (as well as between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday through Friday).
- B.A./B.S. degree or related work experience preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A