View All Toyota JobsToyota
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Customer Service department’s objective to take ownership of inbound communication (primarily telephone with some e-mail and written correspondence) from customer, dealers, financial institutions, etc.; evaluating the caller’s requests, needs and concerns, and providing customer-oriented solution within established guidelines to build customer satisfaction and loyalty to TFS Brand.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the person in this role will support the Customer Service department’s objective to provide an exceptional customer experience by answering inbound calls and assisting customers to resolve their questions.
- Reviews customer history and, where appropriate and based on established policies and procedures, processes retail extensions, due date changes and reasonable lease deferrals, waives late charges and makes payment arrangements.
- Works with other departments to resolve customer account issues.
- Documents all activities in a clear and concise manner utilizing the appropriate systems and in accordance with established procedures. Initiates appropriate forms to fulfill customer requests.
- Takes ownership of calls by investigating, researching, and resolving various questions regarding insurance, credit, and payment.
- Provides accurate payment related information and processes phone payments and website inquiries in a timely manner.
- PC keyboarding and navigation skills between various programs and systems are required.
- Capability to work flexible work hours, which may include day, evening and weekend shifts.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, sales, or call center environment helpful.
- Self-starter who is team oriented and results driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A