View All Toyota JobsToyota
Toyota’s General Maintenance Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Skilled Team Member, General Maintenance.
The primary responsibility of this role is to preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standards.
Reporting to the Maintenance Group Leader the person in this role will support Toyota Auto Body Company (TABC). This facility has been helping to build the company’s reputation for quality in everything it produces. Today,with the help of nearly 400 team members,TABC is the primary supplier of parts for Tacoma trucks, and produces a variety of components – everything from sheet metal to steering columns, from catalytic converters to weld sub- assemblies, and more – for use in our manufacturing operations in the U.S. and for export to Japan. We have built something great in the U.S. and it all started with TABC.
- Fabricate and machine components to repair jigs, fixtures and parts (metal, plastic, and wood) for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications.
- Perform basic administrative skills including documentation of work performed by written/electronic methods.
- Test and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment or systems. (Involving circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, etc.)
- Ability to problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Write, program, troubleshoot, modify and/or repair programmable logic controllers, CNC machines, robotics, and other electronic equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical equipment and machine components.
- Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: PLC’s, Computers & Information Technology, Hydraulic/Pneumatic, Motion/Motor Control, Welding, Machining, Robotics
- This is a contract position with the potential to go permanent
- Demonstrated success in troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns
- Experience in industrial maintenance and/or related military experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A