Toyota’s Lease Experience Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Lease Experience Specialist.
The primary responsibility of this role is to increase loyalty to Toyota, Lexus, and our Dealer by providing Customers with an engaging lifecycle experience that showcases Toyota Financial Services (TFS) as a leader in our products and services.
Reporting to the Lease Experience Manager, the person in this role will support the Lease Experience Outbound Loyalty workgroup objective to support our customers with their lease-end options and drive Brand Loyalty.
- Being accountable for maximizing TFS contract and vehicle sales through various contact points with customers.
- Participating in outbound dialer campaigns targeting customers approaching lease maturity at TFS. The intention of these contacts is to create an engaging conversation by asking probing questions and sharing product information to influence repurchase decisions.
- Documenting all activities in a clear and concise manner using the appropriate systems and in accordance with established procedures.
- Based on business need, a portion of responsibility as a Lease Experience Team Member is dedicated to flexing from outbound to inbound to field customer calls that are approaching lease maturity and providing total support during their lease-end experience.
- Working as an extension of our Toyota and Lexus dealers to conduct needs assessments, share product knowledge and send value-add sales leads.
- Ability to be a self-starter and an independent worker who is team-oriented, and results-driven is required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Great interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence and drive results is required.
- Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time, and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to multitask while using multiple software applications is required.
- Previous experience in a customer service, sales, or collections environment is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A