Explore taking your career further with one of the world’s most respected brands and one of the top automotive companies in North America! Toyota is growing and leading the way through innovations designed to enhance lives through forward-thinking mobility solutions. We are looking for diverse, highly-motivated team members who want to come grow and lead the change with us.
TMMI’s Production Engineering Department is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Group Leader.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the five Skilled Maintenance teams in the TMMI facilities.
Reporting to the Manager of Paint & Plastics, the person in this role will support the Production Engineering department’s objective to manage and provide daily direction to Team Members.
- Follow-up on all TM concerns and performance issues
- Work with department Manager and Assistant Manager (AM) to develop, implement and track department annual goals
- Use Floor Management Developmental System (FMDS) format to track annual goals support activities
- Support all aspects required to operate and maintain the facilities’ equipment to meet production requirements
- Equipment continuous improvement plan development and implementation, liaison with all contractors, vendors and support groups for projects
- Complete all TM support activities including pay and benefit actions
- Countermeasure daily equipment problems related to safety, quality and productivity
- Manage all protects and training activities for TMs
- Ensure equipment meets safety, quality and productivity targets while controlling cost
- Manage a group of hourly Team Members (TMs) to achieve daily targets in areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and team member development
- Provide daily direction and interaction typically with 1 to 2 Team Leaders (TLs) and 4 to 8 TMs; also responsible for communication between 3 weekly shifts and 2 weekend shifts specifically with Group Leader (GL) counterparts
- Execution of Project Management program and completion of projects
- Incorporate Maximo into the management of all daily activities as required
- Automotive assembly plant facilities maintenance experience
- Skilled Maintenance experience
- A 2-year technical degree or higher
- Hands-on industrial maintenance experience
- Maintenance supervisory experience in an industrial maintenance setting
- Hands-on industrial maintenance experience including electrical troubleshooting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Princeton, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A