Toyota’s Stamping / Die Manufacturing Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Die Maintenance Technician.
The primary responsibility of this role is to perform preventative maintenance on Stamping / Die mechanical equipment in accordance with standards.
Reporting to the Stamping / Die Manufacturing Supervisor, the person in this role will support Toyota Motor’s Manufacturing Mississippi (TMMMS) manufacturing operation and the department’s objective by participating in problem solving and continuously improving safety, quality and productivity.
- Perform die modifications for surface quality and accuracy.
- Work in a team setting.
- Support in line tryouts or line calls of dies.
- Carry out emergency repairs if any issues arise.
- Occasionally travel to support off site activities at NAMC’s and Toyota affiliates.
- Log daily book entries to communicate activities, issues and progress of die work.
- Perform welding, grinding, operate cranes, machining, & fabrication.
- Perform machining, finishing, assembly and tuning of dies.
- Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns
- Outer surface panel experience
- Experience building and/or maintaining high volume stamping dies, welding ability, spotting ability and hand finishing skills.
- Knowledge of cutting and forming sheet metal stamping operation
- Perform basic administrative skills including documentation of work performed by written/electronic methods
- Ability to problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity
- Experience in industrial maintenance and/or military experience
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Demonstrated success in troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: Tool & Die, Welding, Machining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blue Springs, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A