Toyota’s General Maintenance Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Skilled Team Member, General Maintenance.
The primary responsibility of this role is to preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standards.
Reporting to the General Maintenance Supervisor, the person in this role will support Toyota Motor’s Manufacturing Kentucky (TMMK), Toyota’s largest North America manufacturing operation. The facility produces over 500,000 vehicles annually. Production includes assembly of the Camry, Camry Hybrid, Avalon, and Lexus ES350, Lexus ES300 Hybrid and Rav 4 Hybrid. TMMK also builds 4-cylinder and V6 engines and powertrain parts.
Skilled Maintenance Technicians support the production, quality, cost and safety goals of the manufacturing operation and plant facilities. All skilled personnel are responsible for preventive maintenance, process and equipment improvements and effective troubleshooting. These responsibilities include:
- Test and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment or systems. (Involving circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, etc.)
- Fabricate and machine components to repair jigs, fixtures and parts (metal, plastic, and wood) for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications.
- Write, program, troubleshoot, modify and/or repair programmable logic controllers, CNC machines, robotics, and other electronic equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical equipment and machine components.
- Perform basic administrative skills including documentation of work performed by written/electronic methods.
- Ability to problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Industrial Maintenance and/or Military equivalent experience
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Demonstrated success in troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: PLC’s, Computers & Information Technology, Hydraulic/Pneumatic, Motion/Motor Control, Welding, Machining
- Documentation of any state Journeyman’s Electrical License current or expired
- Experience working with and/or repairing Robotics
- Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns
- Electrical degree, diploma, or certification of completion for studies of electricity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Georgetown, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A