Toyota’s Eastern Customer Service Center Department is looking for passionate and highly motivated Customer Service Team Members.
The primary responsibility of this role is to respond to inbound communications from customers, dealers, and financial institutions promptly and in a professional and service-oriented manner. This role requires the ability to work evening hours during the week as well as be available between the hours of 8am-8pm.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager the person in this role will support the Eastern Customer Service Center department’s objective to respond to inbound communications from customers, dealers, and financial institutions promptly and in a professional and service-oriented manner.
- Provide accurate payment-related information and processes phone payments and website inquiries in a timely manner.
- Retrieve pay-off information from the system, clearly communicate to the caller the amount and the steps required to complete the transactions, and document information in the system in accordance with established procedures.
- Document all activities in a clear and concise manner utilizing the appropriate systems and in accordance with established procedures. Initiates appropriate forms to fulfill customer requests.
- Research unique customer requests using internal manuals, policies, and guidelines, and promptly report/refer more complex, non-routine issues to Customer Service Team Leader for resolution.
- Review customer history and, where appropriate and based on established policies and procedures, waive late charges, grants and processes retail extensions, including processing due date changes, and grants and processes reasonable lease deferrals and makes payment arrangements within the limits of established guidelines.
- Work with other departments to resolve customer account issues including lockbox investigation of misapplied customer payments, title issues, insurance, collections, end of lease processing, etc.
- PC keyboarding and navigation skills between various programs and systems are required.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position.
- B.A./B.S. degree or related work experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work evening shifts (as well as between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday through Friday).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, sales, or call center environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A