Toyota’s TFSB Risk Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Enterprise Risk Consultant.
The primary responsibility of this role is to [develop and implement TFSB’s Enterprise Risk management build-out with particular emphasis on vendor risk management, fraud management and the bank’s Business Continuity process.
Reporting to the National Manager Enterprise Risk, the person in this role will support the TFSB Risk department’s objective to [partner with executive management to define and deliver programs across the bank and will build relationships with a wide variety of senior leaders and enterprise partners across all business groups and enterprise functions such as Sales, Operations, Finance, Compliance, Information Technology, and Vendor Management to meet customer needs, manage risk, and ensure the performance of the loan portfolio.
- Work with risk management and the business to balance the risk/capital and return and build a new risk culture
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership to the TFSB risk management team
- Collect and analyze transaction data, review fraudulent activity, and convert these insights into actionable policies that will help the bank securely grow.
- Measure, monitor, and report risk issues to Senior Management and BOD
- Designs, develops and executes on processes for effectively performing an assessment of the company’s key Vendor Risks
- Manage Enterprise Risk Committee
- Designs, develops, and operates an effective vendor risk management function for the Bank, including a comprehensive Third-Party Risk Management Policy and Program designed to meet regulatory expectations and manage Third-Party risk for the company
- Works with first line of defense managers and other control function managers to create and maintain Vendor Risk Management corporate policies
- Support the development and implementation of risk appetite framework for TFSB, monitor key risk metrics as part of an overall portfolio management process within the defined framework
- Support the crafting and maintaining of an enterprise-wide fraud strategy. This role will collaborate with other Toyota Financial Services Fraud teams to develop and implement enterprise fraud management
- CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional)
- Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS] and relevant work experience (in similar field and/or industry
- Leadership experience in risk management at a large financial institution with commercial and consumer lending products
- Broad experience developing and implementing effective risk management systems
- Experience leading vendor management teams at FFIEC regulated entities,
- Experience with developing and implementing enterprise fraud management.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Financial Crimes Investigator (CFCI)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Henderson, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A