Toyota Racing Development inspires the hearts and minds of racing fans, Toyota team members, customers and the driving public. We are dedicated to advancing automotive engineering and maximizing racetrack success. We partner with the finest race teams and drivers who share our passion and our actions foster an atmosphere of excellence. In our pursuit of becoming the most respected and premier motorsports engineering organization in the world, we are looking for highly motivated applicants for our available positions.
TRD is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Partnership Manager in our Commercial Department.
- Manage Value-In-Kind (VIK) product allocations from partners.
- Oversee a reporting cadence with partners and align with internal resources, along with agencies, to create an ROI driven template.
- Create case studies to highlight partner programs.
- Support TRD strategic alliance initiatives to develop additional partnerships. Support to include targeting, pipeline management, ideation, and presentation development.
- Oversight of partner rights/benefits such as branding, logo usage, facility integration, content development, driver appearances, experiential and hospitality.
- Central contact for TRD Intellectual Property (IP) and creative approvals.
- Day-to-day management of Toyota Racing Development’s official partners.
- Lead planning process with partners to define measurable objectives and develop custom activation plans.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools such as Insightly.
- At least 10 years of sports marketing experience.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Sports Marketing or related field
- Commercial experience in sports.
- Experience working with research agencies to secure data/insights for sports marketing programs.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- History leading brands strategically and executing at a high level.
- History working with technical partnerships.
- At least 5 years of experience leading sports marketing programs from a brand, rights holder or agency perspective.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and design tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams.
- History working with sizable brands in sports.
- Strong organizational skills including management of complex activation programs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A