Toyota’s Stamping / Die Manufacturing Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Die Maintenance Team Member.
The primary responsibility of this role is to perform preventative maintenance on Stamping / Die mechanical equipment in accordance with standards.
Reporting to the General Maintenance Supervisor, the person in this role will support Toyota Motor’s Manufacturing Kentucky (TMMK), Toyota’s largest North America manufacturing operation. The facility produces over 500,000 vehicles annually. Production includes assembly of the Camry, Camry Hybrid, Avalon, and Lexus ES350, Lexus ES300 Hybrid and Rav 4 Hybrid. TMMK also builds 4-cylinder and V6 engines and powertrain parts.
- Occasionally travel to support off site activities at NAMC’s and Toyota affiliates.
- Log daily book entries to communicate activities, issues and progress of die work.
- Support in line tryouts or line calls of dies.
- Carry out emergency repairs if any issues arise.
- Perform welding, grinding, operate cranes, machining, & fabrication.
- Perform machining, finishing, assembly and tuning of dies.
- Perform die modifications for surface quality and accuracy.
- Work in a team setting.
- Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns
- Outer surface panel experience
- Demonstrated success in troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: Tool & Die, Welding, Machining
- Knowledge of cutting and forming sheet metal stamping operation
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Perform basic administrative skills including documentation of work performed by written/electronic methods
- Ability to problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity
- Industrial Maintenance and/or Military equivalent experience
- Experience building and/or maintaining high volume stamping dies, welding ability, spotting ability and hand finishing skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Georgetown, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A