Calty Design Research, Inc. is part of Toyota’s global design network and contributes innovative design concepts for a diverse vehicle lineup. Calty’s primary goal is to research market trends and create innovative vehicle designs that reflect US tastes as well as other global markets. We participate in a variety of project activities, including experimental concepts, advanced, competition and production design for the Toyota and Lexus brands. These design solutions are often shared and developed in collaboration with other Toyota design, planning, engineering and manufacturing groups in Japan and the US. Our goal at Calty is to bring passion and creativity to every aspect of our design work. We invite you to explore career opportunities at Calty and a chance to be a part of our exciting journey.
We are currently seeking a talented Color, Material, and Finish Designer for our Advanced Design Studio located in Newport Beach, California.
- Researching and analyzing societal and design trends;
- Creating CMF design proposals for advanced and production projects;
- Collaborating with staff designers to analyze and identify key trends, and create future CMF strategy.
- Excellent presentation, visual communication, and analytic skills;
- Demonstrated skills in time management, organization, planning, visualization, and working in a team-oriented environment required.
- A Bachelor’s in Fine Arts, Design, or a similar discipline;
- Advanced CMF design experience a plus, but not required;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A