View All TSB Bank JobsTSB Bank
Customers’ expectations of what they want from their bank are changing, so at TSB it’s important we’re always challenging ourselves to evolve, offer leading experiences and help our customers lead healthy financial lives- both today and tomorrow.
As the Partnerships Business Development Manager, you’ll take ownership for generating, identifying, and negotiating new introducer partnerships that help create new lines of income for TSB whilst delivering on our strategy of giving customers money confidence and a life made more.
- Negotiating partnership agreements including commercials and working with TSB procurement, risk, and legal teams to get contracts in place.
- Act as the TSB point of contact for selected partners
- Collaborating with the partnership delivery team to support and drive project outcomes.
- Working with key stakeholders and bringing them along on the journey
- Research prospective partnerships in targeted segments, pursue opportunities and follow them through to a successful commercial agreement
- Maintain relationships with existing partners and identify new partnership opportunities
- A ‘can do’ attitude that drives outcomes and keeps projects moving forward
- Experience of managing existing partners and suppliers or working in a selection process with prospective ones
- Being good at balancing solving complex problems with fast tactical changes. You will need to be good at knowing where our time can be spent
- most effectively, and making high quality decisions quickly, with data where appropriate
- Experience of working in a business development, procurement, or other commercial role.
Company: TSB Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A