View All TSB Bank JobsTSB Bank
As a Customer Service Consultant within Transactional Fraud Operations telephone-based team you’ll spend your time helping people when they call the bank with a concern, or we call them because we have identified an issue. You’ll be there to find out exactly what our customers need by listening, building relationships and a detailed picture of each unique situation. Helping to protect our customers – and our business – from financial loss relating to fraud. Then you’ll make sure the right action gets taken.
- Say it straight – You’ll be there to give customers clear information and advice. There are no scripts, no jargon and no unachievable targets. You’ll answer calls, build a rapport and help make sure that every TSB customer gets the most out of what the bank has to offer.
- Do what matters – Delivering for our customers and keeping things simple is key. You will support customers with all their banking queries and be keen to develop yourself to build capability and confidence enabling you to help customers in different ways .
- Feel what customers feel – By feeling what the customers feel you’ll be able to consistently engage with them in the most productive way when they need us.
- Look for better – Customers want to speak to friendly, helpful people when they call their bank. You’ll be able to find out exactly what our Customer’s needs are by listening to them and building good relationships, always looking to be better for each customer.
- We’re looking for conscientious, enthusiastic people who bring a talent for talking to and helping different kinds of people.
Company: TSB Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunderland, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A