As the Marketing Manager for New Verticals, which includes grocery, convenience, alcohol, and new bets you’ll be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy and campaign calendar for the UK.
You will report to the Head of Marketing, Uber Eats, and work hand in hand with cross-functional teams including operations and central marketing to drive growth and meet daring business targets.
- Partner with Operations on promo analysis and spend efficiency and using these findings to inform ongoing plans
- Own and execute the UK New Verticals marketing strategy
- Develop regional campaign calendars focused on growth (i.e. orders) including promos, co-marketing, and seasonal events. Partner with dedicated global CRM to execute all campaigns
- Leverage user research to inform positioning and RTBs and localise central assets to support local marketing context
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to influence decisions and drive growth based on data. You have experience running meticulous multivariate testing
- At least 5-8 years of marketing experience delivering highly successful marketing campaigns. Previous growth marketing experience is preferred
- Experienced growth marketer with a proven track record of building and executing growth campaigns that drive material business impact
- The willingness and know-how to deeply understand your market, customers, and competition to then integrate these insights into your marketing strategies
- An “owner” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator, and a master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels – matching the message to the medium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A