View All United Healthcare Jobs UnitedHealthcare
As the Account Manager Client Service you are joining an elite team within OptumRx Client Services. This function includes employees who are in dedicated on – site service roles. Jobs in this function may work closely with sales on renewals and up – selling, but incumbents do not have specific sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales. Account management jobs focused primarily on relationship and service management belong in this family; jobs with significant sales responsibilities or sales – related incentives (including ‘OTH’ plans) belong in a sales band.
- Responsible for the PBM operational management of self – funded customers in coordination with strategic account executives
- Support the Implementation Manager with the Pharmacy Benefit by setting on – boarding activities for new customers
- Act as SME for Pharmacy Benefit design, products, and programs
- Serves as a resource to others
- Generally work is self – directed and not prescribed
- Provide leadership and support to the Client Service Team in the management of member and customer – specific escalated issues and / or service concerns
- Acts as outward – facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts
- Works with less structured, more complex issues
- Collaborate with multiple layers of management to ensure service delivery is accurate and ensure responses are completed on time and within scope.
- Build relationships with employer / group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day – to – day service delivery
- Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs
- Manage ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts
- Oversee all PBM operational functions pertaining to day – to – day management of the customer.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (US based travel)
- Rx Claim system experience
- 3+ years of Health Plan, Pharmacy or PBM experience
- Proficiency within Microsoft Excel (ability to analyze reports and ability to review large amounts of data)
- Ability to work a scheduled 8 hour shift during standard business hours from Monday to Friday
- High School diploma / GED (or higher)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A