Website Universal Studios
The role of the Sr. Recruiter, Talent Acquisition will be to passionately source domestic and international highly specialized talent from traditional and emerging platforms, actively maintaining and utilizing a wide array of tools, tactics and networks. The primary focus of this position is to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and recruit highly qualified candidates for professional position within the Universal Parks and Resorts Group.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and HR representatives across the company to understand business needs to effectively source and facilitate the selection of quality candidates. Partner with HR Field Team and hiring management to ensure internal promotion and development are considered prior to external search.
- Create job postings and marketing plan utilizing departmental input in combination with the current job description for maximum exposure.
- Continuously monitor general staffing progress against open requisitions to determine alternate recruitment avenues to support the business.
- Actively source resumes through internet and database mining, and implementation of targeted sourcing strategies. Use Boolean Logic, x-raying, cold calling, networking and referral promotion to generate robust candidate pools
- Assist hiring managers in raising standards and the evaluation of candidates. Consult with and guide hiring managers in comprehensive recruitment and staffing issues, policies and process. Apply behavioral based interviewing and other techniques to identify the best qualified candidate pool.
- Utilize staffing systems and process to track, report and measure status of each open position. Continuously improve resources to beset utilize time, money and available resources to hire top-quality. Collect and analyze data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Develop individualized staffing action plans for each open position, taking into consideration identifying and clarifying hiring specifications and competencies.
- Prior Track record of establishing effective talent acquisition strategies tailored to global markets; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in related entertainment, hospitality or theme park industry
- Proficient with ATS System and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet Savvy
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast-paced operational environment
- Recruiting experience hiring for international roles preferred.
- 7 + Years Talent Acquisition experience to include both domestic and international technical staffing talent
- Demonstrated success in executing a full-cycle professional/ technical exempt-level recruiting function
Company: Universal Studios
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A