View All Universal Studios JobsUniversal Studios
Provide project management support to Project and/or Program Managers on assigned accounts, ranging from updating schedules and estimates in Workamajig/WorkFront, to creating and managing the routing of project deliverables for approvals with concentration on maintaining on-time delivery to client partners.
This role serves as a liaison between the agency’s Creative, Project Management and Account Management teams as well as outside contractors and vendors. Daily coordination and interaction with Project Managers, Program Managers and creative teams to route/traffic deliverables across agency departments and outside vendors/contractors, maintaining on-time delivery to client partners and keep archival inventory of completed projects in system.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Finalizes project close out in WMJ system,
- Ensures archival of final project files in XDAM with metadata detail and collections assignment
- Ensure all project outside costs are accurately coded and represented in internal billing systems (i.e. SNAP, SRM, Versa)
- Keeps all departments informed, on-task + on-schedule throughout deliverable creation
- Assists Project/Program Managers with coordination of kick-off and status meetings and meeting notes distribution
- Pulls and distributes project status reports
- Monitors project schedules daily to keep work flowing past bottlenecks
- Flag all project schedule timeline or scope challenges for Program/Project Managers
- Ensure all deliverables route for review to appropriate internal/external team members + stakeholders within project timeline
- Creates + maintains job jackets throughout Project Lifecycle
- 2-4 years preferable; Proven comparable working experience may be taken under consideration in lieu of 4 year degree.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university is strongly preferred. Degree disciplines recommended: Marketing, Communications,
- Marketing Communications, Advertising, Project Management, Business, Organizational Management, Graphic Design, Art Design
Company: Universal Studios
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A