View All Univision JobsUnivision
The Digital Sales Service Executive will be a critical member on the digital strategy team and will assist the Account Executives in the development and execution of digital & cross platform media plans that meet advertiser objectives and drive ad sales revenue across Univision’s digital, streaming, linear, social, experiential and radio properties. The role will interface with several departments internally as well as clients to ensure fulfilment of sponsorship programs and customized marketing initiatives agreed upon by client.
- Provide creative ideas to maintain innovative integration standards
- Monitor the campaign’s performance, and suggest improvements throughout the process
- Develop/maintain client profiles and assist with research of clients and industries
- Confidently communicate Univision Digital’s value proposition throughout the sales process.
- Provide constructive feedback to internal partners to improve processes and efficiencies
- Assist AEs with business case to activate zero share accounts and increase low share brands
- Independently manage multiple “key accounts” from pre to post sale
- Coordinate all sponsorship execution/fulfilment – on-site/ integration/production/legal
- Upsell clients on additional impressions and/or programs based on performance.
- Attend sales calls & internal brainstorming sessions
- Act as the client’s main point of contact and the subject matter expert on all “key account” campaigns
- Partner with revenue management, inventory, research and analytics teams to create recap materials for key clients.
- Lead the scheduled execution on all campaigns and deliverables to ensure flawless campaign launch
- Build and revise sales presentations to present to agencies and clients
- Project manages integration plans with Partner Solutions and other departments to ideate and design integration & brand solution strategies for digital properties
- Strong ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with external clients and agency counterparts
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with an agency, brand, and/or top online publisher
- Strong project management skills
- Strong knowledge and grasp of media math and media plans
- Must be willing to work from office in New York, NY
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Strong ability to build and manage long-lasting relationships
- Prior experience building compelling proposals for clients
- Expert knowledge in digital currency across social, audio, display, streaming video, experiential and sports sponsorship platforms.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organization handling many projects at once with equal attention
- Strong problem-solving skills to address distribution, delivery, data and measurement needs.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of AVOD and advanced audience targeting
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to address both small and large groups.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all client campaign strategies, brand messaging, and integration expectations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A