The ideal candidate for Administrative Assistant III will have two or more years’ experience in a fast-paced office environment. The candidate will have strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Individuals who accept this job opportunity will be expected to be flexible in assisting with coverage in other departments, during fluctuations in volume, vacation coverage or leave of absence coverage and as required by their management team.
- Determining methods and procedures for completing complex tasks
- Analysis using various software packages and databases, e.g. MS Access
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
- Research and correct errors resulting from incorrect pre-advise information.
- Compile and save shipping documents (paper or electronic) to comply with government regulations.
- Preparing and/or coordinating information for internal and external contacts
- All other task as assigned by supervisor and or manager.
- Providing advanced office support knowledge and skills
- Preparation of complex reports/presentations
- Execute a comprehensive examination of various documents including commercial invoices, international bills of lading, and shipping documents to ensure completeness and accuracy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Accurate and rapid data entry
- Two or more years office support experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, attention to detail and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A