- The temporary part-time supervisor impacts the organization by administering and communicating UPS policies, procedures and programs in several of the following areas: employment, employee communication, safety, reporting and record keeping, training etc.
In addition, the candidate may lead basic training programs and/or orientation seminars. The candidate may also assist in basic research requests made by their management team.
- The candidate must work collaboratively with other members of UPS and maintain a working knowledge of other roles in the function.
- Candidate must have the ability to work Sunday through Saturday (seven day work week) when necessary, and work various timeframes in a non-traditional work schedule.
- Must have the ability to travel, work weekends and nights, and multi-task.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have experience using MS Office products and general computer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Temporary
Application Deadline: N/A