- The ideal candidate for an Aircraft Load Planner will have six months to one year experience in a fast-paced office environment. The candidate will have an understanding of general office procedures. Additionally, the candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively, solve intermediate level problems, assist with basic research, and time management skills.
- General office duties, i.e. answering telephone, data entry, filing, etc.
- Preparation of reports using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel
- Preparing and/or coordinating information for internal use and distribution
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- Accurate and rapid data entry
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Effective oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills
- A minimum of six-months office support experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under supervision with a high attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A