View All US Foods JobsUS Foods
- The primary function of this position is to drive a tractor trailer and manually unload, using a hand truck or two-wheeler on metal truck ramps, various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, equipment and supplies) to customer drop-off sites while providing excellent customer service. Return the empty trailer to the distribution center. All functions must be completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where required.
- Make frequent stops during the course of a work shift.
- Willing and able to:
- Drive to and deliver customer orders to meet scheduled customer times and maintain adequate productivity rate to meet delivery schedules.
- Perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to 80 pounds or more.
- Verify delivery of correct items with customer and obtain proper signatures.
- Drive and work in inclement weather conditions.
- Heavy customer service- customer interaction.
- Unload products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and place items in designated customer storage area.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid CDL A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualified.
- Minimum six months commercial driving experience or three months of foodservice or food and beverage delivery experience required.
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferred.
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A