View All US Xpress JobsU.S. Xpress, Inc.
Relentlessly Delivering Big Ideas. U.S. Xpress is one of the nation’s largest asset-based trucking companies. But the most valuable asset we offer isn’t tractors, trailers, or even our exclusive, cutting-edge technology. It’s the collective brainpower of thousands of visionaries and problem-solvers. Together, we are revolutionizing the transportation industry by providing innovative, custom solutions. And, here, we believe in the sanctity of a promise—both to our customers, and our people. When we focus our varied talents on reshaping the future of transportation, that’s what we call the POWER OF U.S.
- Review the results of driver physicals and drug screens to determine eligibility
- Ensure that contents of driver files are complete, up to date, and in the correct order
- Evaluate driver’s file to identify potential disqualifiers and notify management
- Work closely with Recruiting and Driver Orientation departments to complete the evaluation process within the 3-day orientation period
- Procure or obtain necessary consumer reports and releases
- Contact applicants to obtain missing application information
- Ensure applicant meets USX hiring guidelines and DOT regulations
- Verify background information including driving record, employment history, and convictions
- Investigate and address any discrepancies with driver history or driver application
- 6 months of experience in a related field preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic computer and office skills required; experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent oral, written, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
Company: U.S. Xpress, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chattanooga, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A