Website U.S. Xpress, Inc.
Assist Customer Experience Rep in managing their day-to-day activities and operations. Maintain and further develop quality relationships with existing customers and warehouses. Schedule or reschedule pickup and delivery appointments. Provide necessary information to internal departments in order to meet service parameters required by the customer. Provide Customers with status updates and excellent customer service.
- Provide directions for each new customer as they are entered in the system.
- Maintain and further develop customer and warehouse relationships through daily communication.
- Set pick-up and delivery appointments with warehouses.
- Build loads/set appointments in appropriate program (AS400, XPM, TMW, TMS). Enter all necessary information to ensure data integrity.
- Proactively provide tracking updates to customers and warehouses.
- Conduct customer interactions via email and phone contact.
- Document all special service requirements of customers and warehouses.
- Identify and communicate ways USX can continuously improve in its operations.
- Assist in the development of new employees.
- Prioritize tracking and appointment setting based on time constraints and customer priority.
- Effectively monitor all loads assigned.
- Assist customer with any special needs (trailer type, bracing, pads, etc.).
- Act as a representative of all contracted carriers.
- Trace and trace for on time pickups and deliveries and update TMW or XPM times/SD comments. Provide discretion in resetting appointments.
- Manage all unplanned accessorial charge issues related to the customer and related warehouses.
- Acquire and retain knowledge of each customer’s needs.
- Communicate with internal and external groups, especially on high priority loads and customers.
- Build and maintain customer relationships and improve customer retention.
- Represent our customer when working with contracted carriers.
- Provide logistics and asset side with all information needed to properly execute logistic plans as determined by the customer to ensure proper customer service is provided.
- Ability to work well under stress and communicate professionally.
- Attention to detail
- Associate degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred. Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of professional experience for each year of college requested.
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Knowledge of AS400, XPM, and Windows based software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sales, Marketing, or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Experience in the transportation industry a plus.
- Working knowledge of the USX Operations preferred.
- Ability to multitask required
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to type 25-30 words per minute.
Company: U.S. Xpress, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A