Website U.S. Xpress, Inc.
The Carrier Sale Rep facilitates the successful movement of loads for our customers by contracting and managing an outsourced network of transportation providers. Track freight to ensure customer requirements are met by the selected transportation provider. Make customer service the top priority by providing customers and carriers with the highest level of service possible.
- Provide world-class customer service through constant communication and support, by monitoring, tracking, and tracing all loads, and by resolving issues for carrier partners and customers.
- Proactive in growth efforts to source new carrier leads and grow book of business to meet the demands of our customers.
- Proactive attitude and strong relationship building skills. Build strong relationships with customers, carriers, drivers, and external/internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skill to develop and execute upon overall brokerage strategies. Negotiate rates and secure load coverage while maximizing profitability. Drive the use of U.S. Xpress digital and automated systems. Secure loads via carrier network.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience required. Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of professional experience for each year of college requested.
- 1-2 years of Sales, Marketing or Customer Service experience is preferred
- Manage and grow a network of carriers.
- Experience in the transportation industry a plus.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to comfortably negotiate and persuade others.
- A strong sense of urgency in order to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Good judgment and problem solving skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Company: U.S. Xpress, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A