Website U.S. Xpress, Inc.
We are creating a new offering which serves an $800 billion domestic trucking logistics market. Trucking is a tough business, that is why Xpress Technologies is disrupting the industry. We harness deep expertise in trucking and cutting-edge technology to facilitate a marketplace that connects small and mid-size carriers with the best freight from shippers nationwide. We believe in the power of bringing people together and the integral role this community of carriers, drivers and shippers is to the success of the American economy. We recognize the importance of hard work, grit and loyalty. We are democratizing technologies that were once only available to the biggest and wealthiest in our industry, fulfilling the promise of opportunity for those who demand it. We take pride in what we do and what we do is elevate each other: one journey at a time.
- Facilitate designing trigger-based marketing automation and developing programs for all stages of marketing funnel from lead sourcing to inquiries, to engagement, to closed opportunities and retention
- Engage in the everyday operation, production, and execution of marketing automation campaigns, workflows, and triggers using multiple platforms to achieve key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Help to maintain the email “campaign calendar” and facilitate proper approvals on all email/SMS/chatbot campaigns
- Facilitate content production, coordination with stakeholders, and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Help build, test, launch, report, and analyze automated campaigns based on prospects in various stages of the customer journey
- Engage in day-to-day maintenance and coordination, with external departments, regarding the compilation, aggregation, and list distribution for campaigns from Salesforce and HubSpot to respective platforms.
- Document daily operational workflow and marketing automation best practices to ensure proper list management, data quality, list hygiene, and campaign optimization
- Increase campaign performance by optimizing subject lines, call-to-action (CTA), open rates, click–through rates, and conversion rates
- Must be flexible, willing to change direction if needed—even multiple times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Highly organized with attention to detail and flawless execution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS
- Ability to initiate collaboration and find solutions for unstructured problems
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Deep knowledge of email and marketing automation processes
- Team player – excellent communication skills to work with colleagues across a rapidly growing company
- Proficient in marketing automation tools (i.e. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua) and CRM software (i.e. Salesforce, Netsuite or Oracle)
- Ability to assist with managing the visual appearance, updates, and content of digital marketing pieces. Experience in WordPress is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and has an interest in reporting and data analysis
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a Major in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or related field, or equivalent relevant professional experience and education
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in email marketing, marketing automation and/or marketing operations
Company: U.S. Xpress, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A