Website U.S. Xpress, Inc.
Relentlessly Delivering Big Ideas. U.S. Xpress is one of the nation’s largest asset-based trucking companies. But the most valuable asset we offer isn’t tractors, trailers, or even our exclusive, cutting-edge technology. It’s the collective brainpower of thousands of visionaries and problem-solvers. Together, we are revolutionizing the transportation industry by providing innovative, custom solutions. And, here, we believe in the sanctity of a promise—both to our customers, and our people. When we focus our varied talents on reshaping the future of transportation, that’s what we call the POWER OF U.S.
- Completes organizational assessments using a variety of proven methods to uncover and solve complex organizational problems and contribute to new growth opportunities.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners on organizational change projects that will enhance performance, retention, engagement, alignment, consistency, and continuity in achieving departmental and organizational goals.
- Collaborates with others to find creative and innovative business solutions.
- Evaluates internal practices by gathering and analyzing data and working with HR partners to identify organizational gaps
- Facilitates and monitor system-wide efforts to reinforce the organization’s desired culture and to improve programs and processes as needed to achieve organizational objectives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Knowledge of R/SPSS (or equivalent) preferred
- Proactive organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong judgment and problem-solving skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated learning agility and ability to quickly understand new processes
- Masters’ degree in I-O Psychology, HR, business or related field. Bachelors with equivalent experience may be considered if applicable Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years in human resources required, preferably resource planning or change management.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience
- Demonstrated experience in creating and analyzing workforce data analytics
Company: U.S. Xpress, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A