View All Valero Energy JobsValero Energy
As a Business Intelligence Developer you will have the opportunity to design and develop information models, perform data analysis, and create qualitative reporting solutions to enable the business to make critical business decisions. In this role, you will also assist in the technical design, development, upgrade and implementation of BI solutions for Valero. You will be a key contributor to changing the way Valero produces information, as well as how we utilize data to make critical decisions that impact the entire organization. You will leverage Microsoft Power BI, SAP HANA, BW and Business Objects to support business intelligence needs by working in close collaboration with other teams, end-users, and IS departments to meet the company’s goals. You will also participate in proof-of-concept efforts to assess potential new BI tools, functionalities, cloud solutions, etc. to continue the evolution of Valero’s Business Intelligence environment.
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Results Orientation
- Demonstrate passion for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate strong development skills with a creative, user-focused mindset.
- Be organized and communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
- Continuously learn and apply new technologies and development techniques.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver efficient solutions.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A