The analysis and insight you will drive on product commercial and operational performance will provide visibility for group commercial, strategy and product functions, aswell as the broader Vodafone operating companies.
Finally, our Lead Data Analyst will represent the department in specific cross-market/cross-organisational data projects as required, often working with Senior Leaders within the business. These projects will focus on improving the reporting accuracy and efficiency within the Line of Business and support defining the future of data structures for Vodafone Business.
- Be a critical and highly influential voice of the Line of Business wide strategy on analytics and reporting, working outside of direct team to guide and support other teams
- Monitor & forecast Portfolio KPIs, identify risks and root causes
- Be a leader to a team of off-shore data analysts, providing technical and non-technical guidance, ensuring maintenance of high standards and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Act as a leader within the business by driving cross-functional improvement in reporting standards
- Develop enhanced monitoring and forecasting capability, focussing on a “digital first” approach to automate and utilise digital data sources for a total view of portfolio performance.
- IT Knowledge: Strong data analytics, management, transformation and modelling skills in an agile development context and excellent understanding of BI technologies and techniques to develop automated insights, such as Power BI, Qlik, Power Apps, SQL and Python
- Influence and Drive: ability to effectively influence across multiple teams to drive engagement and share best practice to drive change
- Leadership: Able to engage across organisation at most levels. Experience or examples of leading (either directly or indirectly) a high performing team.
- Digital strategy: Ability to envisage and develop a clear short, medium and long-term digital strategy, including understanding of available digital tools.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A