View All Vodafone JobsVodafone
Vodafone UK IT plays a key part in delivering and operating the systems that support our products and service that keep our customers and the UK connected. Be part of an IT function whose teams constantly drive innovation in support of delivering service excellence. As a member of the UKIT Risk & Compliance team, you will own and oversee the UKIT Resilience Framework, Governance & Reporting model while ensuring compliance is adhered to in line with UKIT, Group and Local Technology Resilience policies.
- You will oversee the quarterly submission of the Group Technology Resiliency policy compliance status for UK IT.
- You will maintain the UKIT system resilience-profiling repository through collaboration with system owners and 3rd parties.
- You will be the advocate for promoting the IT Resilience framework within UK IT.
- You will contribute to systems resilience / failover test strategies aligned to internal SLA’s and compliance requirements.
- You will provide consultation for the development of team BCP’s and Systems Recovery plans/LWI’s in preparation for testing.
- You will oversee UK IT BCP and IT Resilience preparedness in line with the policy requirements.
- You will support major UKIT programmes on the principles of ‘Resilient by Design’ in support of key customer journeys.
- Experience of working to IT Service Continuity and Technology Risk Management or tangible associated processes (Highly desirable).
- Experience of IT test standards / strategies, implementing test frameworks and facilitating testing (Highly desirable).
- Prior experience in Information Technology – resilience and/or compliance or a core ITIL discipline.
- Stakeholder Management – Building effective working relationships across management and technical layers in Technology and our service providers.
- Experience of delivering multiple work-streams against time bound deadlines.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, able to inform, challenge, negotiate and influence both verbally and in writing at all layers of reporting / management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A