View All Vodafone JobsVodafone
Chapter Manager for Delivery is a tenured functional expert who is responsible for managing the performance & development of the Delivery Chapter, its members and champions its associated functional excellence. This role coordinates knowledge sharing & improved interactions between roles & associated geographic locations within its Chapter’s scope
The Chapter Manager – Delivery is accountable & responsible for owning, leading, & driving the relevant professional experts & specialists within the Chapters and working into the business driven Tribes & Squads.
The delivery chapter entails resources that have project management and delivery skillsets.
- Promotes innovation & continuous improvement together with scalable & sustainable development within the Delivery Chapter – accountable for transformation & for the optimisation of key interfaces & relationships
- Sets the best practice standards, methodology, processes & tools required for the effective & efficient management of the Delivery Chapter
- Set up the performance objectives for the resources working within their Chapter based on clear inputs from the respective Squad & Tribe leads – ensures regular feedback sessions & owns the PD cycle & performance/talent development for chapter members
- Accountable for the complete end to end sourcing strategy & management within their Chapter – works closely with the Tribe Lead to ensure continuous workforce planning for the business
- Ownership for the development of the required strategy for their Chapter (understanding environment, changes & industry benchmarks)
- Accountable for managing the E2E resource utilisation, productivity & optimisation for their Chapter through close cooperation with the Demand Management function & the Tribes/Squads
- Communication skills: Excellent customer facing & internal communications skills (up-to CxO level) and mature established team player with well-developed influence and relationship management skills
- Change & Adaptability: Evaluates leads & adapts to change and shifting demands in different situations. Strong ability to manage complexity in a highly matrixed, changing global organisation (comfortable with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment)
- Facilitation: Can apply a range of techniques to support facilitation, training & teaching to guide and manage a group event to ensure that objectives are met effectively, with clear thinking, good participation & full buy-in from everyone involved
- Coaching & Mentoring: Create a professional relationship in order to develop others by using coaching, mentoring, feedback and stretch assignments supporting Vodafone’s learning culture
- Experience of working in an Agile and SaFE environment
- Agile: Understands agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Lean, Scrum & Design Thinking) and applies agile ways of working. Is a clear Agile Leader & role models the agile mindset and principles.
- Focussed delivery orientated programme/project management certifications – PMP, Prince 2, MSP
- Delivery Experience: Programme/project Management skills & experience with successful track record of delivering complex customer facing programmes within a fast paced ICT industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dundee, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A