View All Waitrose & Partners JobsWaitrose & Partners
- You will be responsible for the date checking of warehouse stock and removal of stock in line with ‘half life’ process.
- You will be responsible for the sale of short dated and deleted stock through our ‘Partner Shop.
- You will be serving customers via use of the Partner Shop till.
- This job requires responsibility of the completion of layout changes for warehouse fixtures within timescales. You will be required to complete warehouse cleaning schedules.
- You will be working in a way that ensures the daily and weekly
- legal compliance tasks are completed.
- We would like to support you in attracting the best candidates for your vacancy. Please contact your Resourcing Consultant to discuss a job description, pay range and any other details which may support this recruitment before we are able to progress your job requisition.
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A