Website Waste Management
Supervises and provides direct leadership for technicians. Manages work flow and assigns tasks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Interprets and ensures consistent application of organizational policies and safety regulations.
- Creates and submits reports as necessary.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of employees in the maintenance shop.
- Coordinates and supervises all maintenance work and repairs, and monitors progress and quality.
- Monitors inventory of replacement parts and restocks as needed.
- Oversees personnel including coaching, training, evaluating employee performance, and conducting disciplinary action as needed. Provides input into termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
- Reviews driver repairs and other maintenance requests, and prepares work order documents.
- Performs mechanical duties as needed.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited)
- Experience: Four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Maintenance and repairs skills, and supervisory experience may be required.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A