Website Waste Management
Under direct supervision, assists Mechanic with basic repair and maintenance duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Performs oil changes and lubes trucks.
- Performs PM services on trucks.
- Performs tire changes.
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
- Assists mechanics with repairs.
- Carries tools and equipment to and from storage and working areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than _ pounds rarely;
- Experience: No previous experience is required
- Work Environment Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waterloo, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A