Website Waste Management
Sets-up and operates a wide variety of equipment, and performs work per specifications.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Moves and positions raw materials and finished components with use of material moving equipment.
- Performs daily maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Operates equipment in compliance with the company operating procedure.
- Verifies that equipment is in working order, e.g., tooling, safety mechanisms.
- Experience: One (1) year of previous experience.
- Valid Class 5 License with acceptable driving record
- Work Environment Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
- Experience with articulating dump truck an asset
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newbrook, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A