Website Whole Foods Market
Orders, replenishes, and merchandises produce and participates in regional programs for purchasing and promotions. Monitors inventory control and replenishes product based upon WFM ordering standards. Assists in organizing and developing promotional displays and maintaining OTS standards. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times.
- Purchases and replenishes produce through proper buying procedures.
- Monitors and acts upon open PO reports for both purchases and credits in an accurate and timely manner.
- Controls spoilage and shrink, achieves turn goals, participates in inventory.
- Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for stocking and merchandising products.
- Ensures orders for product are timely and accurate to monitor inventory turns.
- Oversees customer special order procedure.
- Analyzes and controls product transfers, waste, and spoilage.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level.
- Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position.
- An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion.
- In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position.
- Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing ski
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A