As the Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Post Office activity within the branch. If you’re looking for a new challenge and are a team motivator, apply today! Job Description : The Opportunity
Are you an influential leader looking to play a key role in your branches success? We are looking for outstanding individuals used to working to challenging business objectives and managing budgets to join our team. Reporting into the Store Manager, you will be looking after a team where you will have previous experience of managing performance, from appraisals through to disciplinary.
- Support the Store Manager with employee lifecycle from recruitment to appraisals, training and disciplinary procedures.
- Ensure the branch is fully compliant with all current legislation and POL compliance and training requirements.
- Work closely with the Store Manager to identify cost saving measures and sales opportunities through analysis of the Profit & Loss statement
- Ensure all staff deliver a professional, friendly service to all customers
- Create a customer service led culture which is always striving to improve performance
- Drive the team to achieve both individual and branch targets including sales, shrink, waste, cash loss and staff costs
- Play an active role in the branch with the team
- Maximise opportunities to drive sales and increase footfall
- Coach and mentor the team to improve performance
- Proven retail experience in a management role
- Experience in supporting delivery of store objectives, including maximising sales and controlling shrink
- Working knowledge of profit & loss accounts
- Previous experience of working to and achieving demanding targets within tight budgets
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Bedford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A