Website Xcel Energy
Performs a wide variety of administrative functions and secretarial services. Handles details and assignments of a moderately complex nature within agreed upon limits using established guidelines and procedures
- Processes department timekeeping and employees changes. Greets and directs visitors. Responds to telephone callers by answering routine questions.
- Maintains and updates corporate documents (i.e. policies and procedures, organizational charts and announcements for designated department) and departmental files.
- Maintain confidential files, personnel files and reports. Receives, sorts, redirects and prioritizes incoming mail. Directs important matters to appropriate department personnel. Order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Conducts special projects requiring research and report development. Research may require collection and analysis of data. Checks data input for accuracy and corrects errors.
- Provides training to others in area of expertise. Design and administer office procedures. Evaluates and revised procedures as necessary to improve office efficiency.
- Assist with preparation and tracking of departmental budgets. Maintain & prepare payment processing for outside contractors and vendors.
- Composes, design, edits and prepares various correspondence, documents and reports for the department including spreadsheets, graphs and charts. Identifies computer applications to perform required duties in the most effective manner.
- Coordinate and initiate meetings and travel arrangements for the department. Arrange schedules for management staff.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- 5 years administrative support experience
- Associates Degree and/or Professional Secretarial Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A