Ensures company standards are maintained and complies with policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the vision and mission of Yogurtland and assist others in doing the same
- Assist in training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
- Ensures cleanliness, health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Is the “role-model” for outstanding customer service and overall Associate standards.
- Cash Handling (drawer balancing, safe deposits, etc.) is accountable for funds.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
- Ability to handle responsibility.
- Frequent (34-66%) Bending, neck flexion, twisting and lifting up to 25 lbs from shoulder to shoulder, carrying up to
- 25-40 lbs up to 100 feet, pushing and pulling, fine manipulation, firm grasping, reach above to below shoulder, key board. Occasional (11-33%) Squatting, climbing, kneeling, lifting up to 50 lbs from floor to shoulder, gross manipulation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A