View All 7-Eleven Jobs7-Eleven
The Analyst supports the Private Brands team with analytics to drive new product development and continually manage financial performance of existing portfolio of products.
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and YTD standardized reporting used within the Private Brands team and provided to
- Merchandising and Operations. Manage promotional funding and execution and team P&L. Assist with Financial analyses on existing and new products to ensure consistency across all Private Brand Product Managers.
- Perform inte rnal and external analysis, including but not limited to, retail, consumer, economic and overall category trends to provide Private
- Brands Product Development Managers needed information on new and existing Private Brands items.
- Assess both internal strategies and the external environment to deliver new business insights.
- Prepare materials to be utilized in management decks to support communication of Private Brands strategies throughout the organization.
- Intellectually curious, with the ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately
- Strong problem-solving ability with a strategic mindset (internal or external).
- Extensive business analysis and merchandise planning experience: strong analytical capability with the ability to understand implications, see the big picture, and develop and defend a point of view.
- Strong written and verbal communications, including the ability to create presentations for senior leadership.
- Comfort with partnering with and communicating cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A