View All Dave & Buster's JobsDave & Buster's Inc.
Corporate card analyst manages Dave & Buster’s corporate card program. Audits expense reports to ensure that expense reports are accurately following company travel policies. Maintains vendors in PeopleSoft including adding new vendors and updating vendor information. Performs backup duties for other positions as assigned by Director over Disbursements. Essential duties must be performed timely, accurately and efficiently.
- Reconcile and research assigned vendor statements.
- Assist with credit card disputes/chargebacks
- Prepares deposit of cash receipts and enters Journal Entry.
- Monitor and analyze vendor inquiries regarding payment.
- Investigate and resolve travel policy violations
- Perform daily processing of Vendor Maintenance Requests.
- Support Director in potential changes in corporate cards and supporting software.
- Deliver training documentation related to card program and supporting software
- Issue and cancel corporate cards for Dave and Buster’s employees
- Educate employees on proper use of cards to ensure policy requirements are met
- Perform backup duties as assigned for Accounting Department.
- Manages employee Approvers and cost centers in Concur
- Develop extensive knowledge of vendor set up process and requirements.
- Create reporting within supporting corporate card tool software to review exceptions
- Prioritization of work is typically determined by the incumbent, with input and guidance from the manager
- Works under regular supervision but is expected to take independent action when appropriate.
- Must be able to use independent judgment to make consistent and wise decisions
- Follows standardized processes and procedures to complete most responsibilities; may be depended on to weigh alternatives and choose the best solution or course of action.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with employees submitting expense reports.
- Must be able to adapt to the changing technologies.
- Must have the ability to utilize reasoning and common sense to resolve problems and/or determine alternatives.
- Must be able to build solid relationships across all areas of accounting and other departments.
- Works with supervisor to determine short-term priorities; primary goals directly align to and support department’s short-term objectives.
- Must be proficient in Concur and PeopleSoft
- Must be proficient in reviewing, analyzing and reconciling data
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have intermediate computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office Applications. .
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A