View All Dave & Buster's JobsDave & Buster's Inc.
Midway Techs are responsible for the repair and maintenance of our building including games, simulators and technical equipment. They also assist our Guests and maintain ideal player conditions in the midway at all times.
- Verifies the completion of all Midway punch lists and Tuesday Test Drive issues list.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Organizes, maintains, and inventories all test equipment and major tools.
- Ensures the setup, maintenance and repair of all amusement equipment as directed by management.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
- Rebuilds all major game sub‐assemblies and organizes the tracking of same.
- Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering Midway.
- Completes any needed component level board repairs to the limits of repair or test equipment available.
- Assists management and co‐workers with block training.
- Assists in maintaining the game repair and preventative maintenance tracking, and assists in the recognition and acquisition of needed games parts.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations.
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Work off an extension ladder.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A