View All Disney JobsDisney
We are looking for an experienced Compensation Manager to join our fast- paced compensation & benefits team to cover a maternity cover. This role is based in our EMEA head office in Hammersmith, London.
This role will manage the provision of an effective and professional compensation, benefits and relocation service for allocated Lines of Business (expected to be Corporate, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products) and countries across EMEA and all applicable supporting functions across the entire Region, through the development and maintenance of appropriate tailored solutions working within defined frameworks.
The scope of this role will include partnering with Regional HR business partners, local compensation community and local HR across the Region, providing advice and guidance on the delivery of C&B initiatives/policies/processes.
- Working closely with the business and local HR/C&B, manage the deal development/negotiations on all Executive packages (Director & above) using local benchmarking information and working within the agreed approval matrix
- Work with local C&B in the development and/or maintenance of salary ranges for the Region
- Manage the effective use of the Global relocation policies providing guidance and advice to local HR to ensure appropriate deals are established
- Develop and/or maintain external networks at a Regional level to act efficiently as an expert in trends and comp initiatives for the EMEA market. Suggest changes if appropriate to Country HR/local C&B
- Apply commercial thinking and an understanding of the business and HR to provide pragmatic and informed HR solutions and ideas which meet both the business needs and fit with the HR agenda
- Monitor the competitiveness of Regional compensation and benefit plans and work with local C&B to ensure legal compliance where necessary. Following the Global approval matrix make recommendations for change as necessary
- Line management of two analysts, including responsibility of work delegation and development, including performance reviews
- Partner with Regional HR Business partner & local HR, be familiar with the organisation structure of the businesses supported and act as an internal consultant on all projects/initiatives with a C&B or Relocation impact
- Work in partnership with equivalent peers in the US offices (Orlando and LA) in order to establish efficient C&B processes which align global initiatives with local practice
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders (which include Regional Business heads, Regional HR Business Partner, WDI Comp, and local HR) to facilitate a true partnership enabling you to engage with and influence these stakeholders accordingly
- Identify, develop/design, gain necessary approval and implement tailored reward solutions within agreed operating frameworks.
- Manage the overall delivery of the key compensation cycles for the Region (Merit, bonus, stock), working closely with Regional Business Partners, Local Compensation Community and Burbank to ensure provision of accurate consolidated regional data.
- Act as ‘Subject Matter Expert’ for identified area: consult and advise local HR during business case development and take forward to Burbank for approval
- Act as ‘Process Owner’ for identified area: Manage the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of process for the entire Region working with key stakeholders to achieve successful end to end delivery
- A proficiency in/experience using HR Information Systems (SAP or PeopleSoft) would be an advantage
- Strong numerical and analytical skills is a necessity
- High level accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency is essential
- Evidence of having successfully program managed large, complex projects or programs, achieving satisfaction & timeline objectives.
- Strong communication skills in the presentation of plans for review and approval, and in communication of plans to managers and employees
- Specific EMEA experience would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of grasping issues quickly and delivering effective and efficient solutions
- Demonstrable experience in Compensation at Manager level
- Proven experience of working in a multi-national, fast-paced, progressive commercial organisations
- Proven experience gained within a US multi-national or similar matrixed organisation
- Experience of working with benefits would be highly desirable
- Experience of team management would be highly desirable
- Working experience with compensation & benefits employee data maintenance of an HRIS system (preferably, SAP).
- Proficiency in/knowledge of compensation & benefits consultancy reporting tools and surveys would be an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A