View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
- Dispense and store medication, as requested
- Order food and supplies
- Help with and take on responsibility in other daily center duties, as needed
- Support your center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
- Maintain kitchen and related equipment safely and hygienically
- Complete timely and accurate documentation according to KinderCare Education and other licensing or regulation requirements
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- At least one year of institutional cooking — food ordering experience highly desirable
- Familiarity with proper conditions and food storage, the ability to understand the needs of children with food allergies, and to implement methods of food cross-contamination avoidance.
- Possess a Food Handler’s License or willingness to obtain
- Basic math skills required for measuring and calculating serving portions
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to follow nutritious menus and prepare sufficient quantity of foods for center population
- Must be physically able to use the computer with basic proficiency and the ability to lift up to 40 pounds is strongly desired and may be required to work in some classrooms or in the kitchen.
- Two or more years of experience working with children, highly desirable
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A