View All Marriott JobsMarriott International
Functions as the strategic business leader of the property’s Rooms Operations. Areas of responsibility include Front Office, , Recreation/Health Club and Housekeeping. Position works with direct reports (department heads) to develop and implement departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives. The position ensures Rooms Operations meet the brand’s standards, targets customer needs, ensures associate satisfaction, focuses on growing revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the department. As a member of the Executive Committee, develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and associates and provides a return on investment to the owner and Marriott International.
- Analyzes service issues and identifies trends.
- Develops systems to enable associates to understand guest satisfaction results.
- Champions the brand’s service vision for product and service delivery and ensures alignment amongst the Rooms leadership teams.
- Demonstrates and communicates key drivers of guest satisfaction for the brand’s target customer.
- Monitors Rooms operations sales performance against budget.
- Coaches and supports operations team to effectively manage occupancy & rate, wages and controllable expenses.
- Reviews reports and financial statements to determine Rooms operations performance against budget.
- Works with Rooms management team to develop an operational strategy that is aligned with the brand’s business strategy and leads its execution.
- Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Makes and executes the necessary decisions to keep property moving forward toward achievement of goals.
- Reviews the Wage Progress Report and compares budgeted wages to actual wages, coaching direct reports to address problem areas and holding team accountable for results.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A