View All Mary Kay JobsMary Kay Global
Under direct supervision, provides armed protection of Corporate property, personnel and visitors against illegal entry, theft, vandalism, safety hazards and fire. Routinely patrols buildings, grounds and parking facilities inspecting and reporting irregularities and examining doors, windows and gates to ensure that they are properly secured. Administers emergency medical services and provides armed escorts as applicable.
- Upon completion of First Responder certification, provides emergency first aid, CPR, and other medical assistance as required.
- Prepares various inspection reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for Protective Services vehicles, firearms, medical response bags, eye wash stations and Company fire systems.
- Patrols all facilities to detect breaches of security, fire and safety hazards. Takes immediate action to correct discrepancies. Documents all incidents as required on PPM 2000, an automated incident reporting system.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as requested, including rotating to other assigned posts or shifts and collecting and disposing of confidential and proprietary data.
- Maintains appropriate logs and records at assigned post or while on patrol. A dispatch officer completes an Operations Log, which keeps track of incidents and radio calls.
- Controls parking and vehicular traffic on Company property to prevent unwarranted solicitation and ensure the safety of employees and visitors.
- Upon completion of state requirements to become commissioned, provides armed escort service for the movement of funds and other materials as required.
- Appropriately responds to emergency situations such as accident, fire, safety hazard, etc., as required.
- Requires knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures and strategies to promote effective local security operations for the protection of people and property. Knowledge of incident scene processing and proper evidence-handling also required. Capable of understanding multiple security and life safety system platforms.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with Mary Kay Protective Services Department issued weapons that are acquired through training and certification by a Corporate Firearms Instructor.
- Must have or able to attain a minimum of the Texas Department of State Health Services Emergency Care Attendant Certification within one year to provide first aid and/or CPR to Company personnel and visitors.
- Must be able to perform basic calculations in order to complete and maintain accurate timesheets.
- Must be eligible to receive a commission by the applicable state commission (based on state in which employed).
- Must be able to read, write and understand English in order to carry out verbal and written instructions and to complete necessary documentation.
- Must learn and master basic aspects of Fire Systems, Electronic Security Systems, Key and Lock Program, and hazardous material recognition and response.
- Incumbent receives on-site training through formal and on-the-job instruction performed by Mary Kay instructors and outside instructors.
- Must be able to utilize independent judgment and make sound decisions regarding response to emergency situations.
- If assigned to lobby/reception area post, must possess exceptional and demonstrated customer service and interpersonal skills in order to screen, greet and assist employees and visitors; must be able to handle disgruntled employees and visitors while maintaining the security of the facility; and must be able to maintain visitor and guest logs.
Company: Mary Kay Global
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A