To troubleshoot, maintain and enhance the accuracy, reliability and system control’s data credibility of PLC and PC based automation systems. Effectively utilize building management system’s interface tools and equipment to achieve efficiency. Communicate and partner with internal engineering staff and equipment vendors.
- Maintain accurate record keeping such as: work orders, timesheets, parts requests.
- Maintain parts procedure and inventory control
- Exhibit the ability to troubleshoot and perform basic design of PLC logic, operator interface terminal, energy management systems and electrical installations.
- Statistically interpret and improve automated system’s performance parameters, at macro/micro level.
- Perform Preventive Maintainance for controls and systematize electrical/control parts inventory.
- Coordinate with vendors, installation of electrical or controls; as instructed.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Ability to use process meter and operate oscilloscope.
- Must place the utmost importance on working safely, and maintain a safe work environment for yourself and others, at all times
- Functional (intermediate) understanding of electrical circuits, in reference to industrial automation.
- Familiarity with current National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Functional knowledge in configuring instrumentation, referring to manufacturer documentation.
- Strong ability to read manuals and understand functionality of instrumentation and use of configuring software.
- Must be flexible to work any shift and/or weekends as scheduled.
- Exhibit the ability to work independently, safely and with limited supervision.
- Functional familiarity with HVAC principles for Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Knowledgeable in the assembly of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems, robotic operation and vision systems and the ability to assemble new equipment; and modify existing manufacturing equipment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shafter, CA
Application Deadline: N/A