The purpose of this position is to manage the daily operation of the Multi-Tenant Sales direct sales staff, including hiring, training, counseling, motivating and tracking the results of MDU and new build sales.
- Resolve issues with warehouse personnel on converter/equipment discrepancies.
- Inspect and investigate MDU complexes with low penetration to come up with strategies to increase penetration.
- Make field calls with staff on a rotating or as needed basis, spending a minimum of three days per week in the field to observe, assist and evaluate each Multi-Tenant Sales Rep. Report findings and or concerns observed to the Management the next day.
- Ensure all sales/installations completed meet company’s completion standards.
- Submit new strategies, ideas and suggestions in order to meet and exceed budgeted expectations.
- Assist management to ensure proper market coverage.
- Work with the sales team to establish individual goals, objectives and action plans designed to attain company, departmental and personal objectives.
- Ensure all Multi-Tenant Sales Reps maintain a customer friendly and professional image and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Train new sales reps in all aspects of their job.
- The position serves as a liaison between MDU Managers/Owners, builders and developers, requiring relationship based sales skills.
- Verify accuracy of check-in and payroll for the Multi-Tenant Sales Reps.
- Supervise the Multi-Tenant Sales Rep team in a manner which contributes to team effectiveness and supports the company’s major objectives.
- The main objectives are to gain customers, provide high quality service, project a positive company image, operate in the most cost-effective manner possible, high performance, revenue growth and maintain competitive advantage.
- Ensure each Multi-Tenant Sales Rep meets or exceeds quotas/sell-ins in their assigned territory.
- Provide information to management on the results of sales and provide feedback from the public on promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate and facilitate missed or problem installations with sales reps, customers and the technical department.
- Ensure the Multi-Tenant Sales team meets or exceeds annual sales goals, related objectives and maximizes product penetration.
- Responsible for dissemination of information, responsibilities and assignments to sales team as directed by management.
- Submit new strategies, ideas and suggestions for meeting budget expectations whenever possible and applicable to management.
- Ensure all Multi-Tenant Sales Reps sell in accordance with properly authorized company policies.
- Knowledge of the cable product as well as some technical knowledge of the cable system preferred.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
- Must have a minimum of five years of sales experience and leadership experience.
- Requires strong motivational skills, ability to train, highly analytical and very organized.
- Strong oral and written communication skills a must.
- A good working knowledge of personal computers required with knowledge of cable billing systems a plus.
- Use of a private vehicle and a valid driver’s license with verifiable good driving record and certificate of insurance.
- Must be able to travel in system location and to the division headquarters. Travel throughout the division’s footprint may occasionally be required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A