Website Spirit Airlines
Enhance the Company’s internal control environment and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and US GAAP; Responsible for analyzing and gathering data for internal audit, and assisting in the implementation of recommendations arising from internal audits, communicate results of internal audits to stakeholders. Protects the Company’s internal controls and data within their technology system. Safeguard sensitive information by identifying weaknesses in a system’s network and creating strategies to prevent any security breaches in the technology.
- Assist with all phases of the audit including planning and research, risk assessment, fieldwork, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required and prepare working papers to document scope and findings of audit.
- Create risk based internal audit programs that focus on identifying and make recommendations to improve the control environment
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Analyze IT processes and provide meaningful feedback to various stakeholders in regards to internal controls, financial reporting, fraud prevention and operational efficiency.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Ensure IT activities and controls are conducted in accordance with management approved policies and procedures
- Participate in the change management process.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in the following standards (but not limited to) is a plus: NIST Cyber Framework, PCI DSS, ISO 27001.
- Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Working knowledge with SAP a plus.
- Domestic & International travel under 10% of time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of US GAAP and COSO internal control frameworks.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) a plus.
- 1-3 years; experience required.
- Strong knowledge of internal controls over both IT, Business (with a heavier focus on IT), and risk management.
- Experience in documenting and testing key controls over financial reporting as required by Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act a plus
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A