View All Superdrug JobsSuperdrug
- We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
What we look for in our Store Managers goes beyond just great management skills. We want people who can bring inspirational leadership to their store, motivating every person who works there to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Your retail and management expertise will enable you to beat targets and competitors. Your passion for our products will be visible for all to see due to the excitement and theatre you create, making your store a destination place to shop!
- Your team will have on trend and expert knowledge through your great coaching skills that they will share with customers to increase sales and profit.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Store Managers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our future Area Managers. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and Apprenticeship qualifications.
- Be willing to travel to a variety of stores locally until appointed into a store
- Retail Supervisor/Assistant Management experience with a fast-moving high street retailer
- Worked with or have an interest in beauty, fragrance and health products
- Supporting in the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Coaching and developing a team to deliver high operational standards and results
- Managing/supervising various team sizes
- Understanding of retail Key Performance Indicators; sales, profit & loss and service
- Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A